Simply Cut and glue to decorate the following items:
1. pumpkins of course! Miniature pumpkins are cute to decorate, easy for kids to manage and great for decorating indoors.
2. brown paper bags – use for loot bags, treats, or to illuminate steps. I like the idea of adding stickers to the paper bag and add an LED light inside but here’s how Martha does it… Halloween Lanterns
3. soap dispenser – buy a plastic soap dispenser (Dollars & Cents for $1.25), add refillable white liquid hand soap, and choose a ribbon for fun. Tie a knot and done!
4. windows and mirrors- can’t go wrong!
6. gift tags or cards
7. milk containers – recycle your milk jugs, cut a hole in the back and add orange lights. Perfect for the front porch!
8. photo frames
9. wood – Have extra wood from left over projects. Paint them orange, sand to distress and add add a pumpkin face! A rustic touch to any mantel. Here are some ideas from Pinterest
10. Last but not least – a bat wreath! All Made out of paper. Add glitter to the FREE Printable cut outs and voila!
Print your FREE Printable from Homeworks Etc. Enjoy crafting for Halloween!
The post Halloween Free Printables and 10 Easy Craft Ideas for Kids appeared first on Nursery & Kids Design .