Looking for a unique Father’s Day Gifts for a New or Soon-to-be DAD?
Here are 6 of my FATHER’S DAY GIFT PICKS
1. Make a statement and buy Dad a Who’s Your Daddy? T-shirt from Double Blessings.
2. My favorite for expecting Dad’s! Daddy & Co. has designed DaddyScrubs in the EDGY design will help Dad stay comfy and relaxed in the delivery room so he can be ready to assist at a moment’s notice! After the big day his DaddyScrubs will be his go-to pajamas for some of the sleepless nights ahead.
3. Who can resist buying Dad sox’s. Yes, that’s right. SoapSox! Don’t forget toys for tub for Dad too. SoapSox is a fun, wash cloth alternative for kids. Each SoapSox is a cute, plush animal with terry outside and an anti-microbial sponge inside. Your child will love to “feed” his or her SoapSox with liquid or bar soap. And because SoapSox have finger pockets, you never have to worry about the soap slipping from little hands. Getting clean has never been so fun! Soapsoxkids.com Dad’s gonna have so much fun at bathime (the kids are too!).
Perfect for Dad to have fun too! Make bath time interactive.
4. Finally, something Dads can wear to soothe and entertain babies! Teething Bling now makes ties look just like ‘regular’ ties but safely tucked inside each one is a surprise: a squeaker and a rattle to delight curious babies. Babe Magnet Ties that Surprise – now, that’s a Smart DAD!
5. Dad should be comfortable when it’s baby playtime on the floor with baby. Baby Mushroom sells The World’s Most Comfortable Play Mat. Plushly padded and thoroughly inviting, the Snug Square is perfect for safely playing, tumbling, toppling, crawling, rolling, and relaxing… and it’s big enough to join your child! Parents and kids of all ages love it!
6. “Every Child has a hero, I call mine Daddy” photo frame by Homeworks Etc. Perfect Father’s Day gift for a new Dad. Melt the heart strings with this photo frame. Fits a 4×6″ photo. Capture those precious moments with photos of newborn baby and Daddy.
The post 6 Father’s Day Gift Ideas for a New or Soon-to-be DAD! appeared first on Nursery & Kids Design.